How does my project go live on Small Change?
First we want to make sure your project fits our mission. Complete the Let’s Get Started form and we’ll say go or no. If it’s a go we’ll guide you through creating your business plan, the required disclosure documents and other requirements with a set of templates we have prepared for you.
What will I need to prepare?
There’s some administrative work to do, all of which we make easy for you. You’ll need to
- Complete the Change Index survey.
- Complete the Let’s Get Started Form.
- Execute our listing agreements.
- Incorporate your entity.
- Apply for background checks.
- Open a Small Change account.
Next there’s the disclosure packet. Don’t worry. We provide lots of templates. You’ll need to
- Complete the Business Plan form. This is the “meat” of the disclosure packet.
- Decide on what you’ll offer to investors.
- Finalize your operating budgets.
- Finalize the disclosure packet, which includes the required Form C, your company’s operating agreement, financial statements and a few more standard exhibits.
And of course we’ll need some first-class visual materials to post your offering online.
- Make a video. We’ll provide a template storyboard.
- Take 50 fabulous photos of your project and the neighborhood. Make sure they are landscape format and at least 1MB each
- Send us a high quality photo of you.
And with all of that we can go live!
Let’s get started
Follow the link to this form, the first step in our listing process. We’ll collect some background information and assess your change index. Give us a moment to review it all and let you know if your project is a fit for Small Change.
Craft your business plan
Incorporate your Entity
We can help you incorporate your entity for a slick, end-to-end offering process. You’ll need to sign a Listing Agreement with us first. Once you’ve done that, click here and complete this form.